One Star

Advanced Mapping and Transformation tool

Hi,
I'm currently trying out Talend ESB using open studio V6.1.1 with special interest on data transformation but I cannot find how to create a X12 metadata. I am specifically looking for Advanced Mapping and Transformation, is this tool available in this version?
Thank you.
4 REPLIES

Re: Advanced Mapping and Transformation tool

Hi,
So far, there is no X12 metadata feature in talend.
Here is a component TalendHelpCenter:tEDIFACTtoXML which reads the EDIFACT message and transform it into XML.
If you want advanced mapping and transformation, please check the Talend Data Mapper product.
http://doc.talend.com/enterprise/talend_data_mapper/x12_hipaa_specifications/6.0/
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Dan,
I believe you referring to Talend Data Mapper, which can deal with X12 structures, specifically HIPAA transactions.
Data Mapper is only found in our commercial ESB product and not in the Open Source one. If you like I can set you up for a trial.
Thomas
Thomas Steinborn
VP Product Management
One Star

Hi Thomas,
That would be great! Please let me know what is needed to get set up for the commercial version trial.
Thanks!

Hi dandansoy,
Have you already sent an email to sales@talend.com with your requirement? (A trial for Talend Subscription ESB product )
Let us know if there is further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.