Six Stars

Adding New Connector Causes Studio to Hang When Other Connectors Are Parallelized

Hi,

Does anyone know why adding a new connector would cause the Talend Big Data Platform Studio 6.2 to hang? This only happens to me when

1) I have some connectors that have been parallelized

2) I try to add a new connector that is not involved in the partition/departition even though it is in a different subjob

If I have the other connectors parallelized and try to add a new connector in a different subjob it hangs.

If I remove the parallelization of the connectors and try to add a new connector it will not hang.

Then, if I add the parallelization back on and try to add another connector, it hangs again.

image.png

But if I remove the parallelization, it works just fine

image.png

Tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: Adding New Connector Causes Studio to Hang When Other Connectors Are Parallelized

Hi,

Is there any error message in log when your job hang? It is highly recommended that you create a case on talend support portal with your subscription solution so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex) through support cycle with priority to see if it is a bug on Talend Big Data Platform Studio 6.2.

Many thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.