Four Stars

Add tsapinput component to talend studio

Hi Members,

I want to Add tsapinput component to talend studio.

So I downloaded and unzipped the archive tSAPInput, tSAPOutput, tFlowtoSAPRFC tABLE from https://exchange.talend.com/

In Talend Studio, I did the following:

1.click Window in the toolbar, followed by Preferences, Talend, and then Component panel, browse the user component folder in which you have inserted the custom components.

2. Finally, click OK button. Talend Studio will reload all the components.

But I dont see the components in Talend studio.

Does anyone has an idea ?

Best regards,

Bassamba

4 REPLIES
Eight Stars

Re: Add tsapinput component to talend studio

Hello,

I was using this guide:

https://gabrielebaldassarre.com/2014/05/18/install-custom-components-talend-open-studio/

This worked for me.

Regards

Lojdr

Hello,

Please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to install and update a custom component and  check several possible causes in this article if the component does not appear in the Palette.

Let us know if it isOk with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,

I tried all mathods above, but both tSAPInput and tSAPOutput do not show up in my toolbox.

I am using TOS 7.0.

Any idea how to get this running? Any updates to older issues, that might help...

Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Martin 

Hello,

Since version 6.0, the SAP components(tSAPInput, tSAPOutput) have been removed from Talend Open Studio.
We have published open source SAP components on Talend Exchange officially. You can download tSapInput and tSapOut components freely from Talend Exchange Portal and install them into your open studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.