Add nosql (mongodb) capabilities

One Star

Add nosql (mongodb) capabilities

Hello,
I use Talend ESB with routing to/from MongoDB datasource.
Since open studio ESB does not include MongoDB components (in job perspective) I downloaded Talend Big Data open studio and I copied all tMongo* folders from plugins/org.talend.designer.components.bigdata_5.6.2.20150508_1414\components in ESB studio folders.
This trick works well ! I can use tMongoDbInput in a job, and then use the job in a route to retreive data ...
But I want to go further and have the possibility to configure my MongoDB connexion in the metadata/nosql_connections like in bigdata open studio (see picture below). However ESB studio does not have the "NoSQL connections" folder in metadata tree ...
Does anyone have an idea to add this capability ??? Maybe I can copy a plugin from BigData studio, but which one ?

Thanks !!

Re: Add nosql (mongodb) capabilities

Hi,
Talend provides user with Talend Platform for Data Services with Big Data product which includes DI + DQ + ESB + TDM + BigData Batch + Big Data Streaming + iPaas enabled bundles.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi, 

i have the same issue like the author. Which Version do you mean?

I just see the following (for free):

• Data Integration
  • Big Data
  • Data Preparation
  • Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
  • Data Quality
  • Master Data Management
  • Data Streams Free Edition

To be honest, i dont get why they have to split all features among them...

Five Stars

it seems my esb installation was broken, mongodb is now available.

Hello,

Talend provides an Open Source offering for Data Integration, Big Data, ESB, MDM, etc, separately. If you want them all in the same Studio, then you have to use  Data Fabric offering. It is subscription solution not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Is there a way to use single components of Big Data inside of ESB? For example mongodb?