Activemq not dequeueing

Highlighted
Eight Stars

Activemq not dequeueing

I really am having trouble with the ESB stack and hope someone will give me clarification on the below points.

• When I put a jar in container/deploy, it is loaded by Karaf (Felix to be precise). But in inverse is not true, when I upload a bundle from the webconsole, it is not created in container/deploy
  • Now what happens when I put the same jar, first in container/deploy and update it from the webconsole ? I suspect there is something wrong with this update. Details after.
  • I have a bundle consuming an activemq queue. It isn't working, maybe crashed (no logging output to find out). When a message arrives at the queue, no one else can view it. So the pending message is increasing but no client can see any message from activemq. I suspect it has something to do with the previous point.
  • What are the best way to implement an openwire client in talend. I am using job instead of route since I need more operation on the message. I tried the tMom* components as well as the tJMS* so far, tried transactional from the former.

Have you experienced the same problem ? How did you get arround it ?

[EDIT]

Just found out this thread https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27928419/activemq-throwing-unmatched-acknowledge-exception

Does these components have some issue related to exception handling ? For information, I am using studio 6.4.1 and the server is 6.5.0M2. Why ? I couldn't even use the tJMS* in Studio version 6.X above this. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Eight Stars

Re: Activemq not dequeueing

For whom who may come here. The issue was due to a pid working on the background (unable to complete) blocking the others. Note to self, never import a bundle from the webconsole to update it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Eight Stars

Re: Activemq not dequeueing

For whom who may come here. The issue was due to a pid working on the background (unable to complete) blocking the others. Note to self, never import a bundle from the webconsole to update it.

View solution in original post

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read