Activemq not dequeueing

Highlighted
Eight Stars

Activemq not dequeueing

I really am having trouble with the ESB stack and hope someone will give me clarification on the below points.

• When I put a jar in container/deploy, it is loaded by Karaf (Felix to be precise). But in inverse is not true, when I upload a bundle from the webconsole, it is not created in container/deploy
  • Now what happens when I put the same jar, first in container/deploy and update it from the webconsole ? I suspect there is something wrong with this update. Details after.
  • I have a bundle consuming an activemq queue. It isn't working, maybe crashed (no logging output to find out). When a message arrives at the queue, no one else can view it. So the pending message is increasing but no client can see any message from activemq. I suspect it has something to do with the previous point.
  • What are the best way to implement an openwire client in talend. I am using job instead of route since I need more operation on the message. I tried the tMom* components as well as the tJMS* so far, tried transactional from the former.

Have you experienced the same problem ? How did you get arround it ?

[EDIT]

Just found out this thread https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27928419/activemq-throwing-unmatched-acknowledge-exception

Does these components have some issue related to exception handling ? For information, I am using studio 6.4.1 and the server is 6.5.0M2. Why ? I couldn't even use the tJMS* in Studio version 6.X above this. 

Accepted Solutions
Eight Stars

Re: Activemq not dequeueing

For whom who may come here. The issue was due to a pid working on the background (unable to complete) blocking the others. Note to self, never import a bundle from the webconsole to update it.

All Replies
Eight Stars

Re: Activemq not dequeueing

For whom who may come here. The issue was due to a pid working on the background (unable to complete) blocking the others. Note to self, never import a bundle from the webconsole to update it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read