Accessing a tHashOutput from a subJob executed by tRunJob

I have a job that stores some data in a hash table via tHashOutput.
I would like to have a subjob run via tRunJob to be able to access this hash table.
When using the tHashInput in the subjob I am unable to select the tHashOutput from it's component list.
Is this at all possible?

Thanks
Peter
5 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: Accessing a tHashOutput from a subJob executed by tRunJob

Yes it is possible. You could create a routine. A routine is nothing more than a static method. In the routine class add a static variable and in the method like set(Object o) set the value from this static variable and in a method get() return the value.
One Star

Hi Jan,
Funny, I was looking for a solution for the same issue you responded here and in fact I need to iterate through both tFileExcelSheetOutput AND tFileExcelSheetSave as I need to generate many workbooks based on criteria. I can't see how that could take place without a separate subjob.
Forgive me, but could I request a little bit more "hand-holding"? How would you reference the tHashOutput? I.e. what object would be "set" and "get"?
Thank you.
One Star

Bonjour a tous,
j'ai cinq sous job chaque job remplis une table de dimension et j'ai job main qui fait l?exécution de tout les sous jobs de dimension qui s?appelle "load_dimensions_tables" mais le problème que j'ai ou niveaux de job main je mis a jour le flag de ma table load_source qui n?exécute jamais, le soucis je n'arrive pas a prendre en main le trunjob en cas d'erreur pour enregistrer sa trace ou niveaux de ma table.
merci pour vos réponses

Hi mouradrezika,
This is an international forum and English is the language we use. Posting in English will allow you to get more visibility and more help. Thanks for your understanding!
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
thank you for your answer.

I have a serious problem when I execute my job main, i need put flag at errors if trunjob return errors for verifying if i loading all data in dimensions tables.
this my capture ecran: