AS400 CDC is not capturing all the changed records

Five Stars

AS400 CDC is not capturing all the changed records

Hi,

I am working on "Talend Cloud Data Integration" and I am working based on AS400 database as source, oracle as target. Here my problem is, AS400 CDC component is not capturing all the changed records in a particular day. It is skipping some of the records (my guess is, it is skipping a certain receiver file so only the data also getting missed).

Do anyone have an idea about how to overcome this issue?

Re: AS400 CDC is not capturing all the changed records

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which talend version/edition you are? Is there any error message printed on console?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

I am using Talend version - 7.0.1 and regarding error - It is not showing any error. Just the records are getting skipped.

If I trigger the job at 11.10 am means, it should pick the entire changed records which are done in source before 11.10 right? But in my case, in between some of the records are getting missed
Five Stars

Any inputs or solutions will be helpful..

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Defining Metadata

This video focuses on different methods of adding metadata to a job in Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Updating Context Variables

This video will show you how to add context parameters to a job in Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Deploying First Job to Cloud

This video will show you how to run a job in Studio and then publish that job to Talend Cloud

Watch Now