AMC dashboard is not showing the log tables data on TAC?

One Star

AMC dashboard is not showing the log tables data on TAC?

Hi All,
I configured the database(mssql) tables according to the Talend docs and able to monitor the data on Talend studio 5.5.1 but not able to get the log tables (logCatcher,flowmeterCatcher,statCatcher) data on TAC with the same connection details.AMC dashboard showing the empty window with no reports.
I installed all the Talend components using the Talend-Tools-Installer-r118616-V5.5.1-installer and everything is working fine except amc.
I checked that the db connection is working fine and also not getting any exception when I try to check the Activity Monitoring Console at Monitoring section.
What could be the problem? Can any one please guide me on this.
Attached the screen shots for your reference.

Re: AMC dashboard is not showing the log tables data on TAC?

Hi,
Could you please try to install it with the manual war file to see if it is OK with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Could you please try to install it with the manual war file to see if it is OK with you?
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
I already installed all the required Talend products and configured according to the docs. Everything is working fine except AMC dashboard.
will it work if we install it manually..because I need to uninstall everything and re-install it.
is there any alternative approach to trace the issue instead of manual install?
Thanks in advance,
Sayagoud Ravelly
Highlighted

Hi,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can give you a remote assistance to see if there is something wrong with your installation or configration.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am having the same issue.  TAC is installed and configured. All works well.  My AMC tables all have data. but TAC AMC does not display any data at all.  Running TAC 5.4.2 Data Integration version.  
Was there a fix found for this issue?