Four Stars

ACK generation using thl7

I am getting this exception after i followed steps:

https://help.talend.com/reader/rtepiblBiklSfyYTuTNZKQ/9JQu3wrb4~vQ0S5PpFE8DQ

Exception in component tHL7Output_1
ca.uhn.hl7v2.HL7Exception: Can't encode message: MSH-1 (field separator) is missing
at ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.PipeParser.doEncode(PipeParser.java:568)
at ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.Parser.encode(Parser.java:239)
at ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.PipeParser.encode(PipeParser.java:803)
at ca.uhn.hl7v2.model.AbstractMessage.encode(AbstractMessage.java:192)
at local_project.a2_process_in_hl7_copy_copy_1_0.a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.java:3972)
at local_project.a2_process_in_hl7_copy_copy_1_0.a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.runJobInTOS(a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.java:4753)
at local_project.a2_process_in_hl7_copy_copy_1_0.a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.main(a2_process_in_HL7_Copy_Copy.java:4606)

4 REPLIES

Re: ACK generation using thl7

Hello,

Sorry for delay!

What does your input data look like? Which is talend build version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi

I had given the sample input mentioned in this example. I am using version 6.1 but I had tried in 6.4 as well

Thanks
Vilas
Four Stars

Hi Can you please look into this.

I am still waiting for your reply

Hello,

What does your input data look like? Would you mind sending your job .zip file with input data to us by email so that we can make a testing on it?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.