500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details.

One Star

500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details.

Hello,
I have installed TIS 5.3.1 in linux and when trying to use a schema@db for meta data purpose i am receiving the following error.
"500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details"
If i use H2 db, there are no such above issues. But the problem comes when i tried to run the job from TAC if i use H2 db.
Can some one please help me.
Regards
Govardhan

Re: 500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details.

Hi,
Could you please refer to a related Forum 31855:topic Project Authorizations - can not see any projects, table corrupt to see if it is helpful for you?
If not, could you please show us your server log which is located in <ServersInstallation>\apache-tomcat-6.x.x\logs.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sabrina,
Thanks for the quick response.
I have gone through the "Forum 31855:topic Project Authorizations - can not see any projects, table corrupt " But i am not able find the projectauthorisation table in the h2 db when i opened this db through web console.
Where to check this table.
Please find the attached part of the logs.
Regards
Govardhan

Hi,
Could you please paste server log on forum. Image Upload Section has limits 20 images per post, each image must be less then 1024x768 pixels and 200 KB, .png is preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Oct 30, 2014 3:09:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service method 'public abstract void org.talend.gwttoolkit.client.login.service.LoginService.checkLicenseKey(boolean) throws org.talend.gwttoolkit.client.exception.ClientBusinessException,org.talend.gwttoolkit.client.exception.ClientSystemException' threw an unexpected exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown database schema version. Please connect on your administrator webapp and check it's version.
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForFailure(RPC.java:389)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:579)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
at org.talend.gwttoolkit.server.TalendRemoteServiceServlet.processCall(TalendRemoteServiceServlet.java:94)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown database schema version. Please connect on your administrator webapp and check it's version.
at org.talend.teneo.model.TalendDatastore.handleVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.administrator.common.config.ConfigHandler.validateVersion(ConfigHandler.java:839)
at org.talend.administrator.common.config.ConfigHandler.validateSchemaVersion(ConfigHandler.java:847)
at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.common.LoginServiceImpl.checkLicenseKey(LoginServiceImpl.java:295)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:561)
hi this  is the sample of my log file please instruct me how to solve this issue