5.6.1 CommandLine Error

Four Stars

5.6.1 CommandLine Error

This is the first time I am using talend. I installed TOS, TAC and commandLine.
RedHat Linux 64bit
1.7 JDK
I created my first job and it runs fine on TOS. However, when I try to generate it on commandLine (via TAC), I get the following error
ERROR: Error during JetEmitter initalizationException onHeader_routeJava
org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETException: Exception onHeader_routeJava
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.config.TalendJetEmitter$TalendEclipseHelper.initialize(TalendJetEmitter.java:390)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.config.TalendJetEmitter.initialize(TalendJetEmitter.java:151)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.config.TalendJetEmitter.initialize(TalendJetEmitter.java:140)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.synchronizedComponent(CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.java:522)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.initializeEmittersPool(CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.java:485)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.access$6(CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.java:437)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory$JobRunnable.doRun(CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.java:193)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory$JobRunnable.run(CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory.java:124)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETException: The file 'platform:/plugin/org.talend.designer.codegen_5.6.1.20141207_1530/resources/@{org.talend.designer.camel.components.localprovider}/components/cCXF/cCXF_uri.javajet' cannot be read in 'platform:/plugin/org.talend.designer.codegen_5.6.1.20141207_1530/resources/header_route.javajet' at line 1,087 column 5
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.handleDirective(JETCompiler.java:214)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.config.TalendJETCompiler.handleDirective(TalendJETCompiler.java:89)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETParser$DelegatingListener.handleDirective(JETParser.java:133)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETParser$Directive.accept(JETParser.java:444)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETParser.parse(JETParser.java:512)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.parse(JETCompiler.java:632)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.parse(JETCompiler.java:625)
        at org.talend.designer.codegen.config.TalendJetEmitter$TalendEclipseHelper.initialize(TalendJetEmitter.java:271)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETException: /resources/@{org.talend.designer.camel.components.localprovider}/components/cCXF/cCXF_uri.javajet
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.openStream(JETCompiler.java:759)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.handleDirective(JETCompiler.java:185)
        ... 14 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /resources/@{org.talend.designer.camel.components.localprovider}/components/cCXF/cCXF_uri.javajet
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.protocol.bundleentry.Handler.findBundleEntry(Handler.java:44)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleResourceHandler.openConnection(BundleResourceHandler.java:175)
        at java.net.URL.openConnection(URL.java:971)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.connect(PlatformURLConnection.java:110)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.connect(PlatformURLConnection.java:91)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLConnection.getInputStream(PlatformURLConnection.java:229)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1037)
        at org.eclipse.emf.codegen.jet.JETCompiler.openStream(JETCompiler.java:754)
        ... 15 more
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2015-02-11 14:45:35.792
!MESSAGE 2015-02-11 14:45:35,790 ERROR org.talend.designer.codegen.model.CodeGeneratorEmittersPoolFactory  - Error during JetEmitter initalizationException onHeader_routeJava

Re: 5.6.1 CommandLine Error

Hi,
Talend Administrator Center is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version not Talend Open Studio. Could you please check it?
Have you already checked user guide:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=talend+enterprise+data+integration+installation+and+upgrade...?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

We have the platform subscription. I installed all components as per the documentation. But I guess, I didn't do something right. Could someone help me in fixing this issue.
Four Stars

I found out that this has been recorded as  the Bug "TUP-2177  TOS_BD/TOS_DI:Logon BD build there is an error on error log list". 
I stopped the commandline and removed the header_route.javajet file and restarted it. This error is resolved but I am getting another error. Will create a new post for that error resolution.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download