One Star

2x ETL Talend Developer Opportunities - UK

Hi,
I am looking for 2x ETL Talend Developers for a long term project based in Greater London, UK.
Send CVs/Resumes to me at: Daniel.Horrocks@amoriabond.com or call 0161 448 8881 to discuss details.
Many thanks!
22 REPLIES
Employee

Re: 2x ETL Talend Developer Opportunities - UK

Hi!
Thanks for posting the job offer on the TalendForge forum!
Best,
Pcoffre.

Hi Daniel,
are these the same roles that you called me about?
One Star

Hi, we are looking for TalenD Lead ETL Developer @ Warren, NJ ,if you are interested please send your profiles to sandeep@sancrosoftusa.com,
here is the JD

TalenD Sr ETL Developer Job Requirement: ( For TalenD Lead )
Job Description:
TalenD ETL Developer, who will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. This role will participate in ETL development and support efforts for large compliance application using Oracle 10g/11g databases and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
Skills List:
? Minimum of 8 + years of ETL experience in implementing and supporting a relational / data warehousing environments using Oracle 11g/10g.
? Strong ETL Experience in Design, Configuration, Data Mapping, Extraction, Transformation and Loading in an extremely complex environment processing large volumes of data.
? Skills in maximizing the high performance capabilities and parallel execution of processes provided by TalenD functionality.
? Very good working knowledge of Java/J2EE related technologies.
? Experience with PERL, UNIX and KORN shell scripting skills.
? Experience with Windows, UNIX and Linux.
? Experience with data modeling/related concepts preferred.
? Experience with business intelligence development/tools a plus (e.g. Cognos / Business Objects).
? Experience in managing/mentoring the ETL developers and reporting development progress to project manager.
? Experience in conducting code reviews and providing guidance wherever necessary.
? Excellent oral/written communication.
One Star

Are you still looking for resources. I am interested in the opportunity and would like to discuss the details.
One Star

Hi,
I'm looking for a Talend Developer for a contract in the South of England, please contact me for further information.
Regards
Nick
One Star

Dear, again in the www.mmolive.com valentine's day. I don't know how many of you have me to your chocolate, but I see clearly... www.mmohome.com
!This year I can send--to reduce weight tea?
One Star

hii have the hot opportunity , i am looking for the Talend ETL Developer, who had experience 1 years minimum
One Star

Hi all
So Many Talend openings are coming from around the world. Are these jobs openings are restricted to employer country or others can also apply. Like i am from India, am i eligible for this job
regards
Ravi
One Star

hii have the hot opportunity , i am looking for the Talend ETL Developer, who had experience 1 years minimum

Hi Aslam
can you share more details like
Country ?
contact email iD:
contact phone number:
regards
Ravi
One Star

Hi all
So Many Talend openings are coming from around the world. Are these jobs openings are restricted to employer country or others can also apply. Like i am from India, am i eligible for this job
regards
Ravi
One Star

I'm looking for a Talend Developer for a contract in the South of England, please contact me for further information.
www.wowgoldmart.com. hii have the hot opportunity , i am looking for the Talend ETL Developer, who had experience 1 years minimum

Hi, wowgoldmart
Perhaps sending a new post on forum for your recruiting will let more people know that. It is just a suggestion.
Thanks for your interest on Talend.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am also looking for a contractor with Talend skills.
We are based in Cardiff, South Wales and have just started a big transformation program.
We are using Talend to move data from our new Oracle platform to our legacy iSeries system.
Drop me a note if you're interested

Hi Sarah
i would like to find more about this opportunity.
you can contact me using the Forum tools.

regards,
Nicolas
One Star

Dhruv is looking to associate with freelancers and consultants, who are having hands-on experience working in Talend ETL Reporting. They will be instrumental in designing, development & delivery of project to one of our esteemed international client, along with client interaction & training our team members. Location, Bangalore, India
Interested can contact me with their expertise credentials through murali.mg@dhruvts.com.
Regards,
Murali
One Star

How to use toracleoutputBulkExec with insert/or Append option

Hi cherukupalli,
Could you please open a new topic for your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Guys,
i am looking for a Talend ETL Developer with over 1 years experience. Job is based in Leeds UK and they are willing to offer £55,000 - £60,000 to the candidate.
Please email me as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Naz
One Star

Hi Guys,
i am looking for a Talend ETL Developer with over 1 years experience. Job is based in Leeds UK and they are willing to offer £55,000 - £60,000 to the candidate.
Please email me as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Naz
One Star

Hi, Daniel I am a fresher MCA graduate with the basic course certificate in 2x ETL Talend but no hands on experience. I would like to know whether I am eligible to apply for this job vacancy. I have sent my resume to your e-mail. Please go through the same and waiting for your response.

JANE
omnitech support
One Star

Hi,
Just curious to check if still openings are there for Talend. I have 4 years of experience in Talend working in India. Planning to work from Abroad.
Could you please let me know if there are any openings. So that i can send my resume.
Regards
Govardhan Turaka
One Star

Hi,
Are the openings still relevant? I have 2.6 years of experience on Talend.
Could you please let me know so that i can forward my resume.
Thanks
Shirisha