Five Stars

tSOAP not working deployed in Runtime container

Hi guys,
I have 3 interfaces:
1. SOAP web service (Talend Web service) which saves posted request to disk.
2. Has twait for file as file is received from point 1 and contains some soap calls, works fine upto here.
3. Has tWait for file and triggers when the file from 2 point is written on disk and has to read that file and post on soap web service using tSOAP component.
All above three parts are deployed in single Runtime container.
When we try to execute these 3 in row then in part 3 the request is send by tSOAP component but it waits for response continously.
But if i run the part 3 individually then it works as expected.
FYI: no any error in catched in wrapper.log file or tesb logs.
can any one please help me out How can i make it working or some trick to make it work.

Thanking you in advanced. 

• ESB
5 REPLIES

Re: tSOAP not working deployed in Runtime container

Hi,

On which build version you got this issue?

Would you mind posting your job design screenshot into forum? Which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

i am using TOS 5.3 and deployed in runtime esb 5.2

Sorry i can't post the screen shots but i can mention the flow as below:

1] Talend Soap service which writes message on disk.

2] lookup on directory of point one. Reads the files do to transformation using xslt and make request to 3rd party soap service, based on response again do some transformation using xslt and generate multiple files.

3] lookup on point 2 triggers for each  generated file and post on 3rd party soap webservice.

If we run in flow then 3rd part get stuck at tsoap component (i determine this using logs from stat catcher)

and if we run 3rd part independently then it runs ok.

Hi,

Does this issue repro when deploy your ESB job  in runtime esb 5.3?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

hmm i will check that.

but we have runtime esb 6.1 on server

i will try deployeing into it.

And let you know if it works.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

You'd better use the same version to deploy your ESB job or service in runtime(studio 6.3, runtime 6.3)

Let us know if this issue still repro on your side.

Best regards

Sabrina

--