tRestRequest swagger specification not refresh on deploy

Five Stars

tRestRequest swagger specification not refresh on deploy

I created a REST service with job exposing a tRestRequest. I have activated both options for swagger file generation ('Expose Swagger specification' and 'Include Documentation into Swagger Spec'). The first time I deployed my service via the TAC, everything worked fine, the service was exposing its swagger specification file via url /myServiceName/swagger.json.

However, I had to change on of my REST API Mapping URI Pattern. I republished my job, redeployed it via the TAC. The service itself is updated correctly, but the swagger documentation is not, it sticks to the initial version that was deployed. SO I have a service exposing on outadeted swagger specification.

Note that I took care to correctly undeployed the initial version of mmy service, before recreating it via the TAC. I'm running version 6.4.1

Re: tRestRequest swagger specification not refresh on deploy

Hello,

Could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex) through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

I am also having this issue. Can you please post the workaround / fix for this?

Hello JackM,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

The problem seems to be with Talend Server caching the request to the swagger documentation. If you just stop and restart Talend Server service, new generated dpcumentaiton will be displayed. I didn't find any other way to avoid this though