but it sends me an error message

Could you post the error message ?
Cheers. Francois
One Star

Re: sProj: from EPSG:27574 to EPSG:2154

the error message is the following one:
xception in component sProj_1_BO
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.DefaultCoordinateSequenceTransformer.transform(DefaultCoordinateSequenceTransformer.java:74)
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.projectCoordinateSequence(GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.java:184)
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.transformLineString(GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.java:151)
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.transformPolygon(GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.java:193)
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.transform(GeometryCoordinateSequenceTransformer.java:114)
at org.geotools.geometry.jts.JTS.transform(JTS.java:224)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.tFileList_1Process(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1517)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1855)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.main(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1769)
20 nov. 2009 15:21:51 org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFiles logCurrentLockers
GRAVE: The following locker still has a lock? read on file:/C:/data/input/Lambert 4 Carto/N_N2000_ZPS_ZINF_S_020.shp by org.geotools.data.shapefile.shp.ShapefileReader
it was created with the following stack trace
org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFilesLocker$Trace: Locking file:/C:/data/input/Lambert 4 Carto/N_N2000_ZPS_ZINF_S_020.shp for read by org.geotools.data.shapefile.shp.ShapefileReader in thread main
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFilesLocker.setTraceException(ShpFilesLocker.java:53)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFilesLocker.(ShpFilesLocker.java:32)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFiles.acquireRead(ShpFiles.java:352)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShpFiles.getReadChannel(ShpFiles.java:747)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.shp.ShapefileReader.(ShapefileReader.java:142)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore.openShapeReader(ShapefileDataStore.java:421)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore.getAttributesReader(ShapefileDataStore.java:407)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore.getFeatureReader(ShapefileDataStore.java:327)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore.getFeatureReader(ShapefileDataStore.java:322)
at org.geotools.data.AbstractDataStore.getFeatureReader(AbstractDataStore.java:419)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.ShapefileDataStore.getFeatureReader(ShapefileDataStore.java:372)
at org.geotools.data.AbstractDataStore.getFeatureReader(AbstractDataStore.java:385)
at org.geotools.data.DefaultFeatureResults.reader(DefaultFeatureResults.java:210)
at org.geotools.data.store.DataFeatureCollection.openIterator(DataFeatureCollection.java:227)
at org.geotools.data.store.DataFeatureCollection.iterator(DataFeatureCollection.java:197)
at org.geotools.data.store.DataFeatureCollection.features(DataFeatureCollection.java:186)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.tFileList_1Process(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1435)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1855)
at formation.copy_of_areprojectionfichiers_0_1.Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.main(Copy_of_aReprojectionFichiers.java:1769)
One Star

I'd like to know why the schema is important for the component sProj.
I wanted to reproject a series of files but using sProj for this massive reprojection required knowing the schema in advance...
Wouldn't it be possible to create a sProj component that would include a field for the file path so as to allow reprojection of files from which we don't know the schema in advance. So, we would have 4 fields: one for the input file, one for the output file, one for the input EPSG, one for the output EPSG.
It would behave like a tXSL or a tFixedFlowinput with iterations and onComponentOk connections possible on it.
One Star Fxp
One Star

I'd like to know why the schema is important for the component sProj.
I wanted to reproject a series of files but using sProj for this massive reprojection required knowing the schema in advance...

No I don't think a component could load dynamically a schema before running.
I made a test from epsg 27572 to epsg 2154 and was working fine ...
Francois

Hi François,
we have the same problem as bao.
Using SDI 4.0.1.r41260, we want to perform data transformation for a project relative to INSPIRE NatureSdi+ : http://nature-sdi.eu.
We want to transform a shp file (epsg 27572) to an other shp with epsg 2154.
It's ok if we do it in 2 stages 27572 -> 4326 before a 4326 to 2154 transformation
But we have an error if we try to do it in a single stage.
Thank you for your attention
Regards
Mathieu Bossaert