One Star

[resolved] Continuous Integration in Enterprise Edition

I found this recent post here about continuous integration ( http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28376 ), which is marked as resolved, yet it doesn't clarify my question, so I open a new thread rather than hijacking someone's else.
It is great to be able to export a job with Maven build scripts, but when it comes to continuous integration I do not want to have to export manually the jobs, I would like to be able to compile directly the code that I store in the subversion.
Is there a way to do so? Maybe through the TAC?

What about Routes? Is the option "Add maven script" that I have when exporting enough to compile a route using maven?

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Continuous Integration in Enterprise Edition

Hi
It does't support the export directly from source code stored in the subversion right now, you have to export manually the job script from Talend Studio or Commandline.
the option "Add maven script" for a route is available since v5.3.0.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

I have 5.2.1 Enterprise and I see the option "Add maven script" when exporting routes.
What do you mean that "the option "Add maven script" for a route is available since v5.3.0."? Is it a typo? Or it means that in 5.2.1 is not working properly?
Community Manager

Hi dbejar_azid
Sorry, I have replied you quickly, I am wrong in my previous post. The option "Add maven script" both for job and route is available since v5.2.0.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business