publishing RESt web service on ActiveMQ

Six Stars

publishing RESt web service on ActiveMQ

hi dear talend developers
how can i publish my webservice on activemq and make it possible consume by other users on my local network i mean the others can see the queue and consume it !
okey im going explain my work.
so i realize a webservice in order to move the data from my database and show it in xml file so i can publish my webservice on local network and share it with other users its okey but i want to make a queue message with activemq and anyone can consume it on my local network !
and another question : how can i create a queue message with my webservice data and post it in activemq there are many composants like tjmsoutput and tmomoutput
thank u

Screenshot from 2018-12-20 14-59-51.pngScreenshot from 2018-12-20 15-11-30.pngScreenshot from 2018-12-20 15-11-45.pngScreenshot from 2018-12-20 15-13-34.pngScreenshot from 2018-12-20 15-14-03.png

Highlighted
Thirteen Stars

Re: publishing RESt web service on ActiveMQ

Hi

you are close to the proper solution:

tMomOutput have mandatory schema element with name message and type string

so, you need:

- convert body from tRESTClient into type string (it still will be XML structure, but as string) - use tConvertType

- map this body into output column message - use tMap

-----------
Six Stars

thank you it works ..can i ask you if i send queue and someone consume it
can can it make a change ( in my exemple i use a database as source of data
) how it possible to invoke a insert of data or update it with queue and
activemq and web service ??
Six Stars

hank you it works ..can i ask you if i send queue and someone consume it can can it make a change ( in my exemple i use a database as source of data ) how it possible to invoke a insert of data or update it with queue and activemq and web service ??
Thirteen Stars

It’s not very clean - what do you mean?
-----------
Six Stars

okey im going to describe the scenario:

so on my local network i can create a queue with data from database table

its is possible that if someone consume my job (contains the data ) can dequeue  the job into his database table ( same table and same rows : we build for first same table with rows ) ?

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.