i can't publish job to nexus repository

Five Stars

i can't publish job to nexus repository

Hello, 

i have to project in my studio, in the first all it OK, i can publish my job, but in the second projet, when i publish my job , i have this ERROR : 

java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details available on D:/TALEND/Workspace/DEV_GENIUS/INTERFACES/poms/jobs/process/testv7_0.1/lastGenerated.log
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project testV7: Could not resolve dependencies for project TEST:testV7:jar:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at INTERFACES.code:routines:jar:7.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failed to read artifact descriptor for INTERFACES.code:routines:jar:7.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact INTERFACES:code.MasterSmiley Tongueom:7.0.1-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

Thank's 

Re: i can't publish job to nexus repository

Hello,

Are you able to build it first? Did you do mvn install?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

thank's for your response, 

I tried to build the job, and I had the same mistake.

MVN is installed in server, and in the other project all it ok.

Hello,

Could you please verify which OS you use and which JRE/JDK?

There will be some issue if the compilation is setup with JRE only. Are you using JDK 1.8?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read