Where will i get Talend Command Line in Talend Cloud Licence?

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Where will i get Talend Command Line in Talend Cloud Licence?

Hi Team,

I had only Talend Cloud License. And now i wanted to Implement CI/CD using Talend cloud but as per documentation (https://help.talend.com/reader/o2DMkp1_WVLFHSyNkjxn4w/gBXNY~hUzLNLhvTw8izgjg) we have to use Talend Command Line to convert .java files to .classes files but how do i get Talend Command Line service with talend cloud. And it is not valuable in Talend Cloud downloads.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Where will i get Talend Command Line in Talend Cloud Licence?

Actually i had 7.0.1 Talend Cloud license because of that it is not showing the command line but if i had 7.1.1 i can able to download the command line

All Replies

Hello,

Are you using a free trial of talend cloud Integration or entry-level talend cloud Integration? The TC_DI license?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Actually i had 7.0.1 Talend Cloud license because of that it is not showing the command line but if i had 7.1.1 i can able to download the command line

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Fetching Studio License

This video will help someone new to using Talend Studio get started by connecting to Talend Cloud and fetching the Studio License

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now