Six Stars

Values change in context after building job

Hi all, 

I am trying to build a job and deploy it, but it doesn't work. And I noticed the context changed after building the job. 

I don't mean the '\' that are added as escape character, but totally the content was changed. It happened with all three of my passwords, but also with a server value (which was a String). 

Can someone tell my why this is happening? If it is normal? Cause I didn't see it before.. 

I have Talend version 6.4.1

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Values change in context after building job

Hello,

Your context lose the value after building job? Did you change the type of one context variable?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
3 REPLIES

Hello,

Your context lose the value after building job? Did you change the type of one context variable?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi, 

Indeed, if I changed the Passwords to String, they didn't change.. Still this is weird. But maybe something else was wrong then that my job didn't run... 

Thanks anyway!

Hello,

Here is a related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-7814.

Feel free to let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

--