Values change in context after building job

Six Stars

Values change in context after building job

Hi all, 

I am trying to build a job and deploy it, but it doesn't work. And I noticed the context changed after building the job. 

I don't mean the '\' that are added as escape character, but totally the content was changed. It happened with all three of my passwords, but also with a server value (which was a String). 

Can someone tell my why this is happening? If it is normal? Cause I didn't see it before.. 

I have Talend version 6.4.1

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions

Re: Values change in context after building job

Hello,

Your context lose the value after building job? Did you change the type of one context variable?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Your context lose the value after building job? Did you change the type of one context variable?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
Six Stars

Hi, 

Indeed, if I changed the Passwords to String, they didn't change.. Still this is weird. But maybe something else was wrong then that my job didn't run... 

Thanks anyway!

Hello,

Here is a related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-7814.

Feel free to let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.