Five Stars

Unable to activate job from inactive mode

Hi All,

While i am trying to enable a job in TAC which was disabled, i am getting an error stating "Save failed: Another operation is locking the task '13', please retry later -- For more information see your log file".

I have checked every possible reasons where it can be locked but unable to find.

In same place the TAC is being unresponsive, may be for which the commands are not being executed.

TAC is being active for 10-20 secs once its being restarted and again its being unresponsive.

I have checked the configuration file as well and its absolutely fine.

Need your help to resolve this issue. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Nabarun

3 REPLIES

Re: Unable to activate job from inactive mode

Hello,

Is there any more error messge in you TAC log which is  <ServersInstallationPath>\apache-tomcat-XXX\logs?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,

Yes i found some more information in logs folder.

like..

1. The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /apps/java8/jdk1.8.0_101/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/lib/:/usr/lib/sparcv9:/opt/oracle/shared/product/1120_sl/lib:/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib

2. org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.startContainer WELD-000101 Transactional services not available. Injection of @Inject UserTransaction not available. Transactional observers will be invoked synchronously.

Hi,

Did you configure your TAC correctly without error?

It is recommended that you should create a case on talend support portal for your subscription version so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.