Actually I'm a SSIS developer so now we are planned to move on Talend to perform the ETL operation so
below mentioned some question so please answer me
1. How to deploy the Talend job in Other environment like QA environment and Production environment for without using cloud?
2. You mention the below answer is to execute the .bat file in command Line but it is I didn’t get to understand so could you please tell me in detail description
3. We can execute our SSIS Package via command Prompt like
Command Prompt in windows OS
Step 1: Cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn
Step 2: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn> dtexec.exe /FILE "C:\Temp\SSIS_Package.dtsx"
In Talend wise we can able to execute our Talend Job please advise me.
4. In SSIS package having the Derived Column(Built in task) to get and change value at Run time so here also any built in task same like that
5. How to add the custom DLL into Talend job?
Please any one advice my question
looking for question - You are using Community version, correct?
1) leave for separate
2) Talend - generate Java code, so when You Build the Job:
it generate folders tree with all dependencies, and You can run Your Job with long loan long command like:
%~d0 cd %~dp0 java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp .;../lib/routines.jar;../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar;../lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar;../lib/talendcsv.jar;../lib/commons-lang3-3.4.jar;../lib/commons-lang-2.6.jar;../lib/snmp4j-2.5.2.jar;lyc_steps_0_3.jar;fb_providers_0_3.jar;fb_services_0_3.jar;fb_appointments_0_4.jar;fb_pings_0_3.jar;hs_contacts_0_1.jar;hs_pipelines_0_2.jar;fb_patients_0_3.jar;fb_services_20161111_0_3.jar;hs_companies_0_1.jar;hs_deals_0_2.jar;geolocation_0_1.jar; lyc.lyc_steps_0_3.LYC_steps --context=prod %* ac
or just run .bat (.sh) file prepared for You :-)
value at run-time You can change - do not want compare it with SSIS, better to answer for feature questions - DO NOT TRY DO LIKE IN SSIS :-) New tools, new rules!
5) You can add custom Java library (same - new world, new names)
yes vapukov I get this same answer from many of us but no one didn't said for Detaille .bat file is stored in my C derive in my system right? how to execute that .bat file in command prompt could you please give the command or steps to execute my Talend job please
Sorry, could You explain - what is the problem?
File stored, right in the place - where You are save it, when building the Job (see picture, menu - Build the Job)
You are select destination for .zip file, You are response for unarchive it, and You are always know - where it.
How to run .bat file under Windows?! Just double click on it
May be You describe - what You already do? (or try to do)
I do not know what are doing, but this is wrong
workspace + hidden folder - it is exactly not a place where the files located
1) do You "Build" Your Job? (Compile)
2) choose folder for Builded Job - normal, like c:\talend_jobs\you_job
3) put file there
5) use ;-)
Template (file format), a standardized non-executable file type used by computer software as a pre-formatted example on which to base other files, especially documents