Four Stars

Talend job copy into Job servers bypassing TAC

Hello Guys,

Here is a ques, If I will bypass TAC and directly copy my Talend job onto Job servers. Will that job be visible in TAC for creating task/execution/scheduling?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Neerja

3 REPLIES

Re: Talend job copy into Job servers bypassing TAC

Hello,

Do you need to export your jobs firstly and then deploy them on job server?

Talend Administration Center allows you to associate a pre-generated .zip file to a Job Conductor task, and thus to skip the generation step, in order to make sure the task that is deployed is the same as the one you have previously deployed.

Could you please take a look at this online document about:https://help.talend.com/display/TalendAdministrationCenterUserGuide63EN/5.4.1+Working+with+Job+execu...?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for quick turn around. Lemme take one step back and explain you about my problem, I want to bypass TAC and copy the Talend job(all dependent artifacts) onto job servers directly. And now if I'll try to create a task on TAC, will the TAC joblist drop down will show these manual copy jobs in the list?

Hi,

The manual copy jobs probably cause some problems for your deployment. You can take a look at talend commandLine feature which offers the same basic functionalities as Talend Studio and can be used to generate and export the Jobs developed with Talend Studio onto the Job servers, or export Services, Routes and data service Jobs onto Runtime servers.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.