Talend commandline Studio 7.1.1

Four Stars

Talend commandline Studio 7.1.1

Hi Dear Community

We are trying to use Talend Commandline to run a job on the remote server (a Hadoop Cluster) for testing and to publish a job to the Nexus server because the studio is really slow and we lost a lot of time for waiting.

I have several questions about the commandline usage:

1. After doing iniRemote and logonProject, I do a exectueJobOnServer, but It seem that logonProject generate some commits and push to my Git Repository, is it normal ?
  2. If the commits and push in my first question due to the “iniRemote” command, how can I do it with “local mode” ?
  3. If I want to use the maven plugin “ci-builder” in my local computer, can I run the commandline in my computer (OS window) with server mode ? Which command should launch ?

Here is the commands : 

initRemote http://hostSmiley Tongueort/org.talend.administrator -ul duanqin.lu@rd.loreal.com -up *******

logonProject -pn SKNOW_MDM -ul duanqin.lu@rd.loreal.com -up **** -br branches/feature_hst_snapshot

executeJobOnServer Job_std_SKN_MDM_003_datamart -es job_server -jc Remote -jv 2.5

Thanks you very much for the helps

Best regards

Duanqin

Re: Talend commandline Studio 7.1.1

Hello,

If you are trying to init local repository, please use initLocal.

Here is online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter:Talend CommandLine API

With your ci-builder issue, have you already read through this documentation:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog