Talend ESB Runtime : Unresolved requirement: Import-Package

Five Stars

Talend ESB Runtime : Unresolved requirement: Import-Package

Hello,

With TOS 7.1.1 for ESB, I have a Rest Service working fine in the Studio. When I deploy it to the Runtime, I got this error in the logs and it's not working :

019-06-18T10:15:46,324 | WARN | fileinstall-C:\talend\TOS_ESB-20181026_1147-V7.1.1\Runtime_ESBSE\container/deploy | install.internal.Util$OsgiLogger 205 | 10 - org.apache.felix.fileinstall - 3.6.4 | Error while starting bundle: file:/C:/talend/TOS_ESB-20181026_1147-V7.1.1/Runtime_ESBSE/container/deploy/geobiz_fichier_client_esb-0.1.jar
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.example.geobiz.service.geobiz_fichier_client_esb-bundle [259]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: de.odysseus.staxon.json

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) [?:?]
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) [?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startAllBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1221) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:515) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [10Smiley Surprisedrg.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]

Could you please help ?

Best Regards,

Sylvain

Re: Talend ESB Runtime : Unresolved requirement: Import-Package

Hello,

It seems the dependency is not deployed, which cause the Job deployment to fail.

Are you able to launch the command tesb:start-all on talend runtime?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: Talend ESB Runtime : Unresolved requirement: Import-Package

Hello,

Yes I did.

My solution was to create a new workspace for my job.

I don't know why, but the jar was only 100kb whereas it is now 6Mb.

Could it be because of implicit context load ? (I used it in previous workspace)

Rgds,

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read