Five Stars

Talend ESB Runtime Environment Start Issue in Karaf ( String index out of range: -1 )

Exception in thread "JMX Connector Thread [service:jmx:rmi://0.0.0.0:44444/jndi/rmi://:1099/karaf-trun]" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not start JMX connector server
        at org.apache.karaf.management.ConnectorServerFactory$1.run(ConnectorServerFactory.java:272)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The server has been stopped.
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.start(RMIConnectorServer.java:351)
        at org.apache.karaf.management.ConnectorServerFactory$1.run(ConnectorServerFactory.java:259)
Error executing command: String index out of range: -1

Using Amazon Server
5 REPLIES

Re: Talend ESB Runtime Environment Start Issue in Karaf ( String index out of range: -1 )

Hi,

Could you please indicate on which talend ESB build version you got this issue? Did you get this issue when put kar file into deploy folder and then start runtime?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: Talend ESB Runtime Environment Start Issue in Karaf ( String index out of range: -1 )

Version is 6.4.1 i.e. latest version 

I put the jar(Rest Web Service) file in Runtime_ESBSE\container\deploy

And when I start the Environment with 'trun' Command It shows me this error

String index out of range: -1

Already Tried 'start.bat clean' command to reset the environment but didn't work 

Hello,

It looks like container installation exception.

Are you installing your runtime server on Amazon server?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Yes , I am installing it on amazon server 

And when i run using trun command, I get this error

Hello,

So far, amazon server is not list on supported compatible platforms.

Please have a look at this on line document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedoftware requirements

Best regards

Sabrina

--