Five Stars

Talend Data Mapper Java Runtime Dependency

We have Talend Big Data Licensed product and looking to use Talend Data Mapper externally using Java Runtime. As per documentation, the following dependency can be retrieved to use it but where from is not mentioned?

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.talend.transform</groupId>
	<artifactId>tdm-api</artifactId>
	<version>(desired TDM version)</version>
</dependency>

Can you provide information on where from this dependency can be downloaded? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Talend Data Mapper Java Runtime Dependency

Hello,

Is there tdm-camel-(version).jar in your directories when unpack (unzip) the installation archive?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Yes, that contains both the Camel and necessary TDM runtime classes.

5 REPLIES

Hi,

Are you referring to this document https://help.talend.com/reader/q0GnzTBG8ARxCvmz8w5VNA/HCwKSzqB0yahMS4Lw7Qxqw?

Which is Talend Big Data Licensed product you are using? Talend Big Data Platform?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
Yes I am referring the URL you have provided. I am using Talend Big Data Platform 6.3.
Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thanks!

Hello,

Is there tdm-camel-(version).jar in your directories when unpack (unzip) the installation archive?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi,

Yes I could see tdm-camel-(some versions)-6.3.1.jar file under maven repository of Talend Studio. That works!
Is that supposed to be used though I don't want camel components?

Thanks!
Employee

Yes, that contains both the Camel and necessary TDM runtime classes.