Talend Cloud demo dropbox project

Four Stars

Talend Cloud demo dropbox project

I imported the talend demo jobs and configured "Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter" job to copy a file from dropbox and upload a file on dropbox after some computation. now it is working fine in talend open studio in my local machine but when i try to run it on the cloud as mentioned in this tutorial:
https://help.talend.com/reader/vRlROgSYpuvOAlfTFHVLBg/igmKhcuIuwqHNayNMPD1sQ

it is keep giving me this error:
Step 112f4d0d-9b53-443e-bea7-6dd0768678be failed with code -1 and error Job stopped with errors or unable to run. ### Job STARTED at 2019/08/29 16:21:20 (jobId=837be4d34416e38e44413, jobExecutionId=20190829162120_5tMxK) ### ### Job ENDED WITH ERROR at 2019/08/29 16:21:21 (jobId=837be4d34416e38e44413, jobExecutionId=20190829162120_5tMxK) ### Exception in component tDropboxGet_1 (Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter) java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: String 'path' does not match pattern at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DownloadArg.<init>(DownloadArg.java:43) at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DownloadArg.<init>(DownloadArg.java:70) at com.dropbox.core.v2.files.DbxUserFilesRequests.download(DbxUserFilesRequests.java:568) at cloud_demos.video_viewers_watch_results_log_filter_0_1.Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.tDropboxGet_1Process(Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.java:2016) at cloud_demos.video_viewers_watch_results_log_filter_0_1.Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.tDropboxConnection_1Process(Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.java:826) at cloud_demos.video_viewers_watch_results_log_filter_0_1.Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.tJavaFlex_1Process(Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.java:623) at cloud_demos.video_viewers_watch_results_log_filter_0_1.Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.runJobInTOS(Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.java:5622) at cloud_demos.video_viewers_watch_results_log_filter_0_1.Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.main(Video_Viewers_Watch_Results_Log_Filter.java:5395)

By this error i thought maybe i am giving the strings in the wrong manner i double checked it and that is actually not the case. Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Highlighted

Re: Talend Cloud demo dropbox project

Hello,

Is your connection in Talend Cloud Management Console able to run the published Job?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now