TOS 7.0.1 problem: build type OSGi Bundle For ESB

Highlighted
Five Stars

TOS 7.0.1 problem: build type OSGi Bundle For ESB

Hi community,

I try new version of Talend ESB - Talend ESB 7.0.1 and I find different behaviour of a building job from older version 6.1.1:

When I need to build a Talend Job from TOS as the "OSGI Bundle For ESB" and Job doesn't contains certain component (for example tESBConsumer/tRESTClient/tRESTRequest/tRESTResponse), the TOS doesn't build final .jar with inner structure of OSGi bundle but with structure of the "Standalone Job" build type - viz screen "Screen_problemBuild.jpg" of unzipping .jar.

If the Talend Job contains tESBConsumer (can be deactivated), final .jar is built with the OSGi structure (viz screen "Screen_correctBuild.jpg" of unzipping .jar) and this Job works in Talend ESB runtime properly.

I missed something in TOS settings or Job designing? Or this is a new behaviour in new versions of Talend ESB or this is some error to be fixed?

Thank your answer

Note:
- OS of work station: Windows 10 64bit
- Java version: JDK 1.8.0_181
- Talend ESB version: 7.0.1_SE_246_release/7.0.1

Accepted Solutions
Employee Ram
Employee

Re: TOS 7.0.1 problem: build type OSGi Bundle For ESB

There is a  difference between standard & esb jobs.

If you build a Job as an OSGI Bundle you need to have at-least one ESB component. 

All Replies
Employee Ram
Employee

There is a  difference between standard & esb jobs.

If you build a Job as an OSGI Bundle you need to have at-least one ESB component. 

Five Stars

Ok, thanks for answer
Six Stars

hey,

I have almost the same thing, but when build route camel with TalendJob with start tRouteInput and end tRouteOutput but the job .JAR is everytime in job standalone and not ESB Bundle.

when ai deploy my .KAR (route.JAR and job.JAR) the job.JAR are all time job standalone and my karaf dont install because error with ressource JOB.JAR.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read