TAC License

Four Stars

TAC License

Could you tell me the number of users accessible with single TAC license for developers?

If there are some levels in TAC license,  it would be helpful that I could know how many users are available by each one.

Thank you. 

Sixteen Stars

Re: TAC License

This depends entirely on your license agreement. Look at the number and type of users.

Four Stars

Is it possible for more than one users to access TAC at the same time, depending on license agreement?

The type of users is developers.

Thank you.

Sixteen Stars

Every licensed user can access TAC at the same time.

Sixteen Stars

Did this answer your question?

Four Stars

Actually I would like to know if single license can be shared by multiple
users depending on license agreement or it is assiged only to one users.

Thank you.
Sixteen Stars

This depends on the user license type. Talend sales should explain this to you. But the concurrent license type allows you to use so many users at one time. So, if you have 5 concurrent users, you can have 100 users but only 5 logged in at a time. If you have 5 named users (license), then you can only have 5 users set up on the TAC. I guess you could, in theory, share 1 license amongst a load of users in both scenarios. With a concurrent user you could set up 10 users and only use 1 at a time. With a named user you could just share that user name and password....but only one developer at a time.

Sixteen Stars

Hi @KK1981 did this answer your question?

Four Stars

Sorry for the delay.

I found out the license type developers are using does not allows to be used by multiple users.

Thank you.