Five Stars HA
Five Stars

Salesforce - SQL Integration

Hi all,

I am trying to push data from Salesforce to MS SQL. I’ve a good connection to both systems from the metadata. 

img1.pngimg2.jpgimg3.jpg

However, when I click on the Salesforce Input component to pick a module, I get this error:

"IOException: con.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Reuse session fails!"

img4.png

Also, when I run the job I get this error:

img5.png

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors
At least job "migration" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 903
Detail Message: pstmt_tMSSqlOutput_1 cannot be resolved to a variable
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:328)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(DefaultRunProcessService.java:380)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(RunProcessService.java:292)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateBuildInfo(ProcessorUtilities.java:656)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:545)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:1506)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext$1.run(RunProcessContext.java:577)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:527)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.run(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:284)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.run(ProgressManager.java:1190)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext.exec(RunProcessContext.java:532)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.ProcessComposite.exec(ProcessComposite.java:1450)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.views.ProcessView$RunAction.run(ProcessView.java:691)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.actions.RunProcessAction.run(RunProcessAction.java:58)
at org.talend.designer.core.debug.JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1.run(JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:136)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4147)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3764)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:255)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)

I look forward to your help!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars HA
Five Stars

Re: Salesforce - SQL Integration

Thanks @xdshi,

Unchecking the 'Use or save the connection session' worked for me! Also for the JVM compatibility issue, I deleted 'anything' java and reinstalled.

solved.PNG

2 REPLIES

Hello,

Are you able to see the schemas of the selected modules from your newly created Salesforce connection which displays under the Salesforce node in the Repository tree view?

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue? Have you referred to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components to see if your salesforce DB version is list on the supported databases table(salesforce, V39 and earlier)?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars HA
Five Stars

Thanks @xdshi,

Unchecking the 'Use or save the connection session' worked for me! Also for the JVM compatibility issue, I deleted 'anything' java and reinstalled.

solved.PNG