Please set up license for commandline first! for Talend Cloud Commandline

Seven Stars

Please set up license for commandline first! for Talend Cloud Commandline

Hi,

Usercase:  CICD with talend cloud, I am using Jenkins, Talend Cloud and Talend Nexus to build the code and push it to Nexus.

Issue:  Our Talend Cloud license is expired yesterday and renew Today, Ever thought I renewed my license in talend cloud studio and pointed to new license. It is still shows "Please set up license for commandline first!"

PreSteps:

It is working with previous Talend Cloud 7.2.1 studio

Steps of Elimination:

1. Freshly downloaded studio from cloud Talend-Studio-20190620_1446-V7.2.1 studio 

2. Fetched new license

3. Studio is working, able to login into Talend Cloud Projects

4. Copied all .p2 jar to talend studio

5. Fresh workspace

Please give some thought.

Tags (2)

Re: Please set up license for commandline first! for Talend Cloud Commandline

Hello,

Have you tried to delete the old license file: .commandline/license or use -DforceUpdate to override the license to see if it works?

We will change the error log to:

"[ERROR] Please set up a valid license for commandline first!" to avoid confusion in V 7.3.1.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Fetching Studio License

This video will help someone new to using Talend Studio get started by connecting to Talend Cloud and fetching the Studio License

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now