Six Stars

Need to reinstall the mediation route to pick the changes

I am using talend 6.1.0 and I have created a mediation route which picks a xml file, applies xslt on it and save the output in other file.

I deployed it in container (same version 6.1.0) and it is working fine. But whenever I make any change in xsl file, it is not picked until the route is redeployed. Why is that? Do we have any way in which redeployment is not needed in case there is change in files and no change in route design?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Need to reinstall the mediation route to pick the changes

Hi,

Got the cause of issue, it was happening same in studio as well. It was due to the option "contentCache" on xslt component of Apache camel. This option is set to true by default which cache the xslt code. By setting it to false resolves the issue.

Thanks for your time!

6 REPLIES

Hello,

Would you mind posting your mediation route setting screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi,

Please see the attached screen shot. This route basically reads a file, applies transformation on the file using xslt file and saves the output in a new file.

Hello,

Are you using talend subscription solution V 6.1.0? Does this issue also repro on other build version v 6.5?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I am using talend open studio 6.1.0

Hello,

It looks like a bug.

Could you please try to repro this issue on talend open studio for ESB product to see if it is fixed?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Six Stars

Hi,

Got the cause of issue, it was happening same in studio as well. It was due to the option "contentCache" on xslt component of Apache camel. This option is set to true by default which cache the xslt code. By setting it to false resolves the issue.

Thanks for your time!