Need Help on deployment of JOBs from TAC which is running in Linux machine

Highlighted
Five Stars

Need Help on deployment of JOBs from TAC which is running in Linux machine

Hi Team,

I having the studio in my local machine and from Local machine am using SVN repository for storing the jobs.

I created a job which consists of tSAPBAPI ccomponent, that job is running fine from Studio.

I am trying to deploy the same job in TAC which is running from LINUX machine, Job is generated properly and deployed properly.

While running the job from TAC , it trown an error saying " Job endded with errors". I opened the execution history to figure out what is the error but in the execution history the error field is emplty that that particular task.

After i did trial and error method by deploying multiple jobs and noticed that the because of usage of tSAPBAPI component.

My question is : is there any prerequisite required to use tSAPBAPI component while calling it from TAC on Linux machine.

Early response will be helpful.

Thanks-

Gayathri S

Employee

Re: Need Help on deployment of JOBs from TAC which is running in Linux machine

Hi,

Could you please verify whether you are populating any parameters at run time to this component?

Most probably, some of the essential details required for this component might be missing.

Could you please share a screen shot to verify the details of the component?

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Five Stars

HI Nikil,

Thanks for the reply,

I am using connection details for SAP using context variables..am having two context one for prod and another one for local environment (default).Refer screenshot tSAPBAPI_Component,Context_Variables

While deploying i deployed the Prod context only (Refer screenshot TAC_TAsk creation).

Thanks-

Gayathri S

Employee

Hi,

Did you run the job using Production Context from studio and checked the result? 

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog