Four Stars

Logger can not be resolved to a type

Hi
I am trying to run a simple job on Talend Data Management studio 6.2.1
with tfileinputdelimited --> tlogrow
I am getting error as 'Logger can not be resolved to a type' highlighting every component

Could you please help resolve this error?

Thank in advanceJob.PNGerror.PNG

• Data Integration
5 REPLIES

Re: Logger can not be resolved to a type

Hi,

What's your OS and JDK version? Have you ever executed a job successfully in your Talend Data Management studio 6.2.1?

When you get some compile errors, please check your "Code" tab in your job. There will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

Hi 

Thanks for looking into this

I am using Windows 7 and JDK 1.8.0 

I am getting error in code as follows

Please could you let me know if I need to make any changes

error1.PNGerro2.PNG

Thanks Again

Hi,

Have you ever executed a job successfully in your Talend Data Management studio 6.2.1? Have you already tried to click "sync columns " button on tLogRow component to see if it works?

Does this kind of issue (compile error) repro on all your jobs or a specific job?Is it Ok with you when re-create a new job in your studio?

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

Hi Sabrina

I have not executed any job successfully as of now on TDM 6.2.1

Actually I executing some other job, it failed so I created this small job and tried but that also failed 

Do I need to make any changes in configuration resolve this error?

Thanks and Regards

Neha

Hi,

We suppose that there is something wrong with your installation or configuration. Are you using oracle JDK 1.8 and have already installed your studio completely?

With your subscription solution, it is highly recommended that you should create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina