Five Stars

Libraries wont Sync in QA and PD from GIT

Hi,

We have a project in GIT and the GIT is configured in TAC DV. We are using some specific external jars for some of the connections we make in our jobs. we have imported the external jars through modules and also placed them in the lib/java folder in the studio folder. The job runs fine from the studio when connected to remote project and also when we generate the gob in DEV TAC with the GIT branch. When we use the same branch in QA and PD and generate the jobs, the job throws an error that the required class from the external jars is missing. The jar that have been imported in the studio is not syncing with QA and PD Nexus/Commandline. How can i make sure that the libraries are in sync in all environments. 

3 REPLIES

Re: Libraries wont Sync in QA and PD from GIT

Hello,

Could you please follow up these steps to sync up these external libraries with commandline?

1: Open a remote project from studio (make sure that your SVN/ Nexus is running well at the same time)

2: Install your required external libraries by using Module view(Window-->Show View-->Talend-->Modules)

In this way, SVN/ Nexus will sync up your required external libraries automatically and then commandline will get them from .m2 repository to deploy your job.

Please take a look at my screenshots and let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina
TACexternallibraries.pngRemoteProject.png.png

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,

thanks for responding. As i mentioned in my first comment, i have already tried importing the external jars through module and also manually placed the in lib/java folder of the studio installation. Can you please suggest further steps?

Hi,

Could you please create a case on talend support portal with your subscription solution? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance(webex) through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.