One Star

Jobs throwing error from Job conductor, runs ok in Studio

Hello,
Could anyone help me with the loading the components on the Linux server ? Here is the issue -
Some of my jobs runs fine in Studio but throws error(error in generating..) when i run from job server using Job conductor, is that mean i need to copy any drivers/components used in the job to the job server ?
if yes could you guide me where i need to copy those components/drivers. Is there any folder specific for that where i need to copy files ?
if not what might be the issue ? i run studio on 64 bit windows and our Linux TAC and Job servers are 64 bit
Talend 5.2.2

3 REPLIES

Re: Jobs throwing error from Job conductor, runs ok in Studio

Hi,
What's the thrown error? Usually, error log for studio is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log and log for job server is located in <Talend-JobServe installation path>\jobserver.log.
Did you see the online article about Managing Job Conductor
In addition, you can report a ticket on talend support portal. Our colleagues from support team will give a hand to you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

That helps thanks !
One Star

Hi
I am having a similar issue. Simple jobs are running fine on Job Conductor but complex (Master) jobs are not running fine on TAC Job Conductor. They Generate OK, Deploy OK but throw errors if I try to Run them.
Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Abhishek