Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Five Stars

Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Talend TAC 6.4.1 – Windows Server 2012

Talend Studio 6.4.1 – Mac OSX 10.12.6

Talend Job Server - Linux

I am not new to using Talend (I have been using Open Studio for 4 years)  but new to using Talend Enterprise and the Talend TAC.

I am Working on a Talend job that uses Microsoft JDBC Driver 6.2 for SQL Server dated February 2018.

When developing any ETL job I always use the tJDBCConnection component for all of the connection(s) I will be making.  I use the tLibraryLoad component to load the JDBC jar file(s) I will be using. 

When building the ETL job on my development box (Mac OSX) the job builds without any errors.

When I try to build my job on the Talend TAC is get the following error

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

at org.talend.commandline.command.ExtensionCommandSwitch.caseExtensionServerCommand(ExtensionCommandSwitch.java:201)

at org.talend.commandline.client.command.extension.AbstractExtensionCommandSwitch.doSwitch(AbstractExtensionCommandSwitch.java:31)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessorSwitch.caseExtensionCommand(CommandProcessorSwitch.java:179)

at org.talend.commandline.client.util.CommandAbstractSwitch.doSwitch(CommandAbstractSwitch.java:70)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.executeCommand(CommandConsumer.java:57)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.execute(CommandConsumer.java:35)

at org.talend.commandline.mode.ServerCommandLine$CommmandConsumerRunnable.run(ServerCommandLine.java:139)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

So the Talend TAC cannot find the jar.

Where on the Talend TAC do I need to copy the file mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar to?

I have tried numerous directories that were mentioned in the community forums, rebooting that TAC each time I tried a different directory to no avail. 

Help!

Thank you

Peter

Re: Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Hello,

Please refer to this online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules in the Talend CommandLine

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Re: Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

did u try to add the jar using the tlibraryLoad component and build it again?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads