Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Five Stars

Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Talend TAC 6.4.1 – Windows Server 2012

Talend Studio 6.4.1 – Mac OSX 10.12.6

Talend Job Server - Linux

I am not new to using Talend (I have been using Open Studio for 4 years)  but new to using Talend Enterprise and the Talend TAC.

I am Working on a Talend job that uses Microsoft JDBC Driver 6.2 for SQL Server dated February 2018.

When developing any ETL job I always use the tJDBCConnection component for all of the connection(s) I will be making.  I use the tLibraryLoad component to load the JDBC jar file(s) I will be using. 

When building the ETL job on my development box (Mac OSX) the job builds without any errors.

When I try to build my job on the Talend TAC is get the following error

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

at org.talend.commandline.command.ExtensionCommandSwitch.caseExtensionServerCommand(ExtensionCommandSwitch.java:201)

at org.talend.commandline.client.command.extension.AbstractExtensionCommandSwitch.doSwitch(AbstractExtensionCommandSwitch.java:31)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandProcessorSwitch.caseExtensionCommand(CommandProcessorSwitch.java:179)

at org.talend.commandline.client.util.CommandAbstractSwitch.doSwitch(CommandAbstractSwitch.java:70)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.executeCommand(CommandConsumer.java:57)

at org.talend.commandline.command.CommandConsumer.execute(CommandConsumer.java:35)

at org.talend.commandline.mode.ServerCommandLine$CommmandConsumerRunnable.run(ServerCommandLine.java:139)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

So the Talend TAC cannot find the jar.

Where on the Talend TAC do I need to copy the file mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar to?

I have tried numerous directories that were mentioned in the community forums, rebooting that TAC each time I tried a different directory to no avail. 

Help!

Thank you

Peter

Re: Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

Hello,

Please refer to this online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules in the Talend CommandLine

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Re: Job deployed to TAC fails because of Missing jars: mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre8.jar

did u try to add the jar using the tlibraryLoad component and build it again?