Five Stars

JOB FTP EXTRACTION DATA

hello community,

Plaiiiiise i need you help, I have a FTP server that contain five file csv, and i need to extract this file into talend ETL in order to put them into mysql database,

this my job :

FTP connection -->tftpfile list-->tftpget-->tfiledelimeted

i get an error at tftpfilelist and i dont know where is the problem (  Démarrage du job achatFTp a 08:55 08/05/2017.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3990
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tFTPFileList_1
com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.ControlChannelIOException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.writeCommand(FTPControlSocket.java:1032)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.sendCommand(FTPControlSocket.java:1009)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.setDataPort(FTPControlSocket.java:825)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.sendPORTCommand(FTPControlSocket.java:681)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.createDataSocketActive(FTPControlSocket.java:628)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.createDataSocket(FTPControlSocket.java:595)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPClient.setupDataSocket(FTPClient.java:2737)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPClient.dir(FTPClient.java:3775)
    at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPClient.dir(FTPClient.java:3867)
    at achat.achatftp_0_1.achatFTp.tFTPFileList_1Process(achatFTp.java:606)
    at achat.achatftp_0_1.achatFTp.tSleep_1Process(achatFTp.java:501)
    at achat.achatftp_0_1.achatFTp.tFTPConnection_1Process(achatFTp.java:397)
[statistics] disconnected
    at achat.achatftp_0_1.achatFTp.runJobInTOS(achatFTp.java:1232)
    at achat.achatftp_0_1.achatFTp.main(achatFTp.java:1089)
Job achatFTp terminé à 08:55 08/05/2017. [Code sortie=1])

thank youuu

• Talend Job Server
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
Five Stars

Re: JOB FTP EXTRACTION DATA

help plaise
Eleven Stars

This is difficult to help with since we cannot see your setup. But first of all, have you tried simply"getting" the file first? You should approach this by first getting the file and then reading it once it is down. I suspect that you cannot get the file because of your FTP settings. Are you using ascii or binary transfer mode? Have you tried changing this setting (this is a common reason for failure). Also, are you using SFTP or FTP? Does your user actually have permissions to access the location? Can you access it using another FTP client?

Rilhia Solutions
Five Stars

hello

thank you for your reply, i use ASCII not binary,

yes i try  the tftpget only at the first,

I think you are right, i have just the read only  in the C:\ FTP where i put the remot directory, I Use the NTFS repartition,

i will try now to convert the NTFS into FAT32 and i will till you if that works with me

Five Stars

I resolve the problem.

It was about my ftp server not in talend, i changed the server Filzilla to TYpeSoft ,and i didn't get any problem .