Four Stars

How can we intercept/trap message posted on Talend esb soap web service

hi guys,

how can i see or monitor the messages posted on talend esb soap web service.

i have soap service deployed on https port which can be accessible from internet. It also has authentication.

So incase authentication in not valid in such case i need to save the posted request or in all cases i need to save request made to soap.

fyi: incase of authentication fault there is oly error saved in tesblogs and message does not reach to talend job. The fault message is send from container itself.

Can you please let me know how i can save every message posted on soap service.

Thanking you in advance

• Talend Runtime
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: How can we intercept/trap message posted on Talend esb soap web service

If you need to capture the whole message, then probably you should design a proxy service pattern where the first proxy service log the message together with the headers and re-route it, through mediation route to the actual service needing authentication.   Just an idea, but not sure what challenges it will entail doing this in your use case.

Four Stars

Spoiler
Thanks for the reply
will service activity monitoring will be helpful here?
If so can you please provide me the procedure to install and configure it for OSGI. I am not getting it clear from google or talend document.
Five Stars

Do you have an API Gateway in your DMZ?  That will implement the proxy pattern, and allow you to capture the payload.