Failed to build Standalone Job -No Error

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Failed to build Standalone Job -No Error

HI,

I am trying to build a job using Talend 6.3.1 Subscription version.

I have a Talend job which does few database operation and output a csv file. 

When I try to build this one as a standalone job, I am not able to see the build zip file anywhere. 

It doesn't even through any error.

Can anyone help me out how do I resolve this?

Cheers!

Gatha

Accepted Solutions

Re: Failed to build Standalone Job -No Error

Hello,

Since version 6.0.0, Java 8 is recommended and Java 7 is a minimum. Make sure you installed the appropriate Java version. A JDK must be installed.

In Talend Studio, configure the JDK path in Windows > Preferences > Java > Installed JRES . Refer to the Requiring a JDK installation to build jobs starting from version 6.0 article.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: Failed to build Standalone Job -No Error

Hello,

Since version 6.0.0, Java 8 is recommended and Java 7 is a minimum. Make sure you installed the appropriate Java version. A JDK must be installed.

In Talend Studio, configure the JDK path in Windows > Preferences > Java > Installed JRES . Refer to the Requiring a JDK installation to build jobs starting from version 6.0 article.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.