One Star

Error with Runtime

I am receiving the following error many times after starting up Runtime. I am unable to get into the admin console for Runtime. I have it configured on ports 9050,9051, and 9999. Has anyone experienced this issue?
08:26:31,965 | ERROR | pool-10-thread-1 | emote.server.MultiSocketServer$3 255 | 205 - org.talend.remote.server - 5.3.1 | java.io.EOFException
org.talend.remote.commons.exception.ClientServerException: java.io.EOFException
at org.talend.remote.server.FileServer.intoListeningLoop(FileServer.java:138)
at org.talend.remote.commons.AbstractClientServerSocket.runListeningMessageStrategy(AbstractClientServerSocket.java:186)
at org.talend.remote.commons.AbstractClientServerSocket.run(AbstractClientServerSocket.java:171)
at org.talend.remote.commons.AbstractClientServerSocket.start(AbstractClientServerSocket.java:144)
at org.talend.remote.jobserver.server.FileServerMain.initServer(FileServerMain.java:73)
at org.talend.remote.server.MultiSocketServer$3.run(MultiSocketServer.java:253)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.remote.server.FileServer.intoListeningLoop(FileServer.java:115)
... 8 more
3 REPLIES

Re: Error with Runtime

Hi,
Please report a ticket on support portal, our support colleague will schedule a webex on your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I resolved this by reinstalling the product. It was an issue of using Java6 instead of my attempts at Java7. The support desk told me that my issue was environmental and closed my ticket, instead referrring me to this forum.
Seven Stars

I wonder sometimes what exactly support thinks we pay them for ... Smiley Sad