Five Stars

Error when executing the batch (packaged job) on another machine

I have a Project with three Jobs on my machine (Windows 10) and they all run fine.

When I export them to another machine (Windows Server 2012) and execute the batches only two run fine and one fails.

What the failed job does is extract tables from Oracle NetSuite Cloud ERP and load them into the MSSQL Server Express located in the Windows Server 2012 machine.

The job that fails has the following batch code: 

%~d0
cd %~dp0
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp .;../lib/routines.jar;../lib/NQjc.jar;../lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar;../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar;../lib/mssql-jdbc.jar;rd_1_0.jar; ricardoperez.rd_1_0.RD --context=Default %*

And the error result is:

C:\Ricardo Caro\Job Designs\RD>C:

C:\Ricardo Caro\Job Designs\RD>cd C:\Ricardo Caro\Job Designs\RD\

C:\Ricardo Caro\Job Designs\RD>java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp .;../lib/routines.ja
r;../lib/NQjc.jar;../lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar;../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar;../lib/mssql-jd
bc.jar;rd_1_0.jar; ricardocaro.rd_1_0.RD --context=Default
[statistics] disconnected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/Dataty
peConverter
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.sendLogon(SQLServerC
onnection.java:4098)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.logon(SQLServerConne
ction.java:3160)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.access$100(SQLServer
Connection.java:43)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection$LogonCommand.doExecu
te(SQLServerConnection.java:3123)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:7505)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLSe
rverConnection.java:2445)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(SQLSer
verConnection.java:1981)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.login(SQLServerConne
ction.java:1628)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectInternal(SQLS
erverConnection.java:1459)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(SQLServerCon
nection.java:773)
        at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(SQLServerDriver.
java:1168)
        at java.sql/java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql/java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at ricardocaro.rd_1_0.RD.tJDBCInput_2Process(RD.java:881)
        at ricardocaro.rd_1_0.RD.runJobInTOS(RD.java:14162)
        at ricardocaro.rd_1_0.RD.main(RD.java:14016)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown So
urce)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(U
nknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 16 more

1 REPLY
Five Stars

Re: Error when executing the batch (packaged job) on another machine

I just solved it myself!

Had to change the DB Version of the MSSQL Database Connection from 'Microsoft' to 'Open source JTDS'