Error using v6.3 on unix env

Highlighted
Five Stars

Error using v6.3 on unix env

Hi, 

I got an error when i execute the version 6.3 on a unix env. 

The client where i work has some jobs on 6.1 running well, but the last job i made doesn't want to work (v6.3).

The job is started by ksh.

Here you got the error i Have : 

Exception in component tSalesforceConnection_1

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: unable to find end tag at:  START_TAG seen ...</orgDefaultCurrencyIsoCode><orgDefaultCurrencyLocale>... @1:932

If someone already got this error, some help would be appreciate.

Have a nice day

/**** UPDATE ****/

It's seems to be a problem with the API number version in salesforce url, when i use version 37.0 it works but when a more recent version i got errors.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error using v6.3 on unix env

Hello,

Please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components for V 6.3. The supported versions for Salesforce are V37 and earlier.

On V 6.4, the supported versions for Salesforce are V39  and earlier.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components for V 6.3. The supported versions for Salesforce are V37 and earlier.

On V 6.4, the supported versions for Salesforce are V39  and earlier.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thank you,

I didn't manage to get this information.

Have a nice day !

Hello,

Does your job execute successfully on V 6.4?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

I missed your answer, and i didn't try to test it on 6.4

Best regards,

Daniel