Four Stars

Error occured while deploying jobs stored in SVN from TAC

Hi,

I have been facing this issue while trying to run jobs stored in SVN from TAC. PFA, the error message from both TAC and command line.

I can see that TAC is unable to login into the commandline while building jobs. But my command line is up and running.

5 REPLIES

Re: Error occured while deploying jobs stored in SVN from TAC

Hi,

Is there any error message which is located in {cmdline installation path}\studio\commandline-workspace\.metadata?

Have you tried to delete the command workspace folder and restart the cmd line service to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your reply, I have attached the error message found in the previous post. I have also tried deleting the commandline-workspace folder and rerunning the job after re-start but still facing the same error.

Hi,

Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? With your subscription solution, have you already created a case on talend support portal?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

I got this issue on Talend 6.3.1 version. No I have not created case on talend support portal.

Hi,

Did you configure commandline parameters correctly in the configuration page  of TAC and all fields display green?

Best regards

Sabrina

--