Error in tSoap java.lang.RuntimeException:java lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl

Highlighted
One Star

Error in tSoap java.lang.RuntimeException:java lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl

Hi All, 

Need urgent on ESB services.

I have build a service and job for it. While running on talend studio it works fine but when deployed and sending XML message via SOAP UI and Class not found exection "com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl" is coming on tSOAP component.

Full log is attached below.

Thanks in Advance.

IMG_20190704_160042.jpg

Re: Error in tSoap java.lang.RuntimeException:java lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl

Hello,

Could you please let us know how did you set tSoap component? You can click "Photos" to upload your tSoap component setting screenshot.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Error in tSoap java.lang.RuntimeException:java lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl

Hello,

I was on a version of Studio 7.1, Runtime 7.1, Remote Engine 2.5, and Windows Server 2016. My API was working properly. Yesterday I installed on a centOs 7.5, runtime 7.2 and remote engine 2.6, I migrated my studio version 7.2.
java version : openjdk version "1.8.0_212"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.38.0.13-CA-linux64) (build 1.8.0_212-b04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (Zulu 8.38.0.13-CA-linux64) (build 25.212-b04, mixed mode)
Locally my API works.
When deployed I have the same error on a call via a tSoap: tSoap java.lang.RuntimeException: java lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/SOAPPartImpl In attachment the configuration of my tSoap.

Can you help me please ?

Best regards

Seven Stars

Hello @Saksham

Maybe you are missing to add the Dependency Jars required to call SOAP API in tLibraryLoad component or Routine. Because usually, that's when you get class not found exception.

Example, If you have written a routine to establish a connection to JDBC Source (MYSQL/Postgres) and if its JDBC Driver jar is missing then also you get class not found exception.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read