Error Deploying ESB Route Containing Job

Highlighted
Five Stars

Error Deploying ESB Route Containing Job

I am evaluating Talend ESB Open Studio 7.1.1.  I have built and deployed several routes that use only route components with no problems.  However, I have built a route that contains a cTalendJob component that links to a job in my repository.  I can run and test the route in the Studio with no problem.  When I try to deploy to the ESB run time though I see the error below in the logs.  I have tried deploying my job to the run time as an OSGI Bundle and then retried deploying the route to run time but the same error occurs.  Can anyone assist?  

2019-06-18T12:53:54,793 | WARN  | fileinstall-/opt/TALENDESB/Runtime_ESBSE/container/deploy | araf.kar.internal.KarServiceImpl  297 | 109 - org.apache.karaf.kar.core - 4.1.6 | Unable to install Kar feature InventoryAdjustment_route-feature/0.1.0
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error:
	Unable to create resource for bundle mvn:org.example.local_project.job/InventoryAdjustment_route_InventoryAdjustment_job/0.1.0
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader.<init>(MavenDownloadManager.java:84) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager.createDownloader(MavenDownloadManager.java:72) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:375) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:372) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:187) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:291) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1248) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$1(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1147) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
	Suppressed: java.lang.Exception: Unable to create resource for bundle mvn:org.example.local_project.job/InventoryAdjustment_route_InventoryAdjustment_job/0.1.0
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:612) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem$1.downloaded(Subsystem.java:402) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader$1.operationComplete(MavenDownloadManager.java:133) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader$1.operationComplete(MavenDownloadManager.java:127) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.notifyListener(DefaultFuture.java:350) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.addListener(DefaultFuture.java:299) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader.download(MavenDownloadManager.java:127) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:399) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:372) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:187) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:291) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1248) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$1(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1147) ~[?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
		at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
	Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to build resource for mvn:org.example.local_project.job/InventoryAdjustment_route_InventoryAdjustment_job/0.1.0: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:80) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:69) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:610) ~[?:?]
		... 16 more
	Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unsupported 'Bundle-ManifestVersion' value: 1
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.doBuild(ResourceBuilder.java:88) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:78) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:69) ~[?:?]
		at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:610) ~[?:?]
		... 16 more

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Error Deploying ESB Route Containing Job

This is no longer an issue for me.  Unfortunately I don't really know how to really fix the problem I was having.  The way I did fix it is more of work around in my opinion.  I completely removed my ESB runtime directory and got a new on from the TOS ESB install zip.  By doing this, the same route unchanged deploys without error.

All Replies
Five Stars

Re: Error Deploying ESB Route Containing Job

This is no longer an issue for me.  Unfortunately I don't really know how to really fix the problem I was having.  The way I did fix it is more of work around in my opinion.  I completely removed my ESB runtime directory and got a new on from the TOS ESB install zip.  By doing this, the same route unchanged deploys without error.

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

An API-First Approach to Modernizing Applications

Learn how to use an API-First Approach to Modernize your Applications

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read