Four Stars

Deployment of a changed Job via Nexus

Hello Experts,

I have a reusable job built in studio and there are 400+ tasks created on TAC with different set of context parameters to run for different set of files.

Now, the issue is that when ever I have to make even minor changes in job and publish the same to Nexus from my studio, the tasks that are created TAC does not pull the change automatically from Nexus (Generate a job via command line used to solve the purpose). It looks like I will have to manually re-select the latest snapshot in every task to make the change effective.

As there are 400+ tasks, I cannot manually go to every task and re-select job from nexus repository and save those tasks. 

Please let me know if there is a way I can re-point all tasks from back end to refer latest job that I have published to Nexus from my Studio. My OS is Linux RedHat.

Best Regards,

Sachin

• Talend Artifact Repository
3 REPLIES

Re: Deployment of a changed Job via Nexus

Hi,

Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello Sabrina,

Below are the version details:

Talend - 6.3.1

Nexus: Artifact-Repository-Nexus-V2.11.3-01

I am not sure if this gives you an idea of build details.

Let me know if there is any other way to find build version.

Thanks,

Sachin

One Star

Hello,

I have the same problem.

When i deploy a new version to the nexus of my job, in jobconductor, the job created with artefact task is not update with the last version (Use Latest Version is checked).

Do you have an idea to solve my problem?